…WE ARE DOING THINGS IN A NEW WAY!
PLEASE SIGN UP FOR MY NEW STUDIO HERE.
Get Class Links BY REGISTERING for class (all new).
Mondays BEGINNER/BASICS February live-stream 12:00-12:40pm
Tuesdays Moon Flow Yoga 6:15-6:55am
Thursdays Open Class 9:00-10:00am
to have access to all classes, please sign up at my new studio for a class and take a DROP IN SESSION on ME for FREE. Sign up for a Drop in Session (even if you are also buying a class card you can take this gift to play with) and use coupon code freeclassyoga for 100% discount, register for a class using the calendar and off you go! If you buy a class card, this will be used for your classes. REGISTER for the classes you want to take (each one for the month) and you will get reminders and the links sent to your email. Full details here:
Here are those steps.
- Please go to this link for my shop https://app.heymarvelous.com/jodi-earls-yoga-connection/shop
- Attempt to buy a Drop In Class
- If you have not set up your account it will prompt you to set up an account.
- Set up your new account (do this only this one time)
- Then, ‘buy’ a DROP IN class priced at $22 and USE THIS COUPON CODE to be charged ZERO when you check out: freeclassyoga. You will be charged nothing and do not need to enter a credit card. You now own a Drop In class card good for 22 days and can use for the Monday 12:00-12:40 Beginner/Basics class, the Tuesday 6:15-6:55 Moon Flow or the Thursday 9:00-10:00 Open Session this month. For those of you who have the all access pass, please let nudge me to give you a class pass for a friend to pass along!
- Now, please register for a class via the calendar here: https://app.heymarvelous.com/jodi-earls-yoga-connection/calendar (or you can click ‘calendar’ in the upper right side of the screen). Look for all the classes you want to take (eg. each thursday class or a new class to add) and register for ALL of them (so each week just click on the link and ‘register for this class?’ ‘yes’. You will do this each month and it’s not bad, I have been doing it with my friends platform and it makes the month SO easy after that.
- Now you will simply get notifications for your class(es) and click on these links in your emails! You can also go in via the calendar! You can also register for other classes this way too (all at once in the beginning of the month is best). JUST USE THE LINKS you get via email or go to the calendar each time using the link above. So, what I do is plug in the calendar link in my repeating classes in my own calendar as a back up https://app.heymarvelous.com/jodi-earls-yoga-connection/calendar and then I actually use the link sent in the email.
- Lastly, there will be a replay right there on the calendar that you can watch using your On-Demand video library pass (that you can buy) or possibly even your Drop In class pass (I’m still learning).
That’s it! Some work and getting used to and effort on the front end then it’s really lovely to work with. Thank you for being willing to learn this new system.
For those of you who have been VIDEO patreon members (thank you thank you thank you!) this is a good time to transfer over:
- please join my new On-Demand Video Library ($11/month or $111/year) here: https://app.heymarvelous.com/jodi-earls-yoga-connection/ (or you can just click in the shop).
- then when you are ready (and honestly you might want to wait as there are about many more videos on Patreon while I hand edit and transfer each one over…feel free to request your favorites to be transferred in the beginning!) you can end your membership at Patreon (if you were just charged lmk and I’ll send you $10) here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=13173446&fan_landing=true
- the new platform is great. The video library has easy searching and I will be also offering ‘courses’ where things are bundled together and can offer coupons etc. It’s all very exciting.
Thank you and Namaste, Jodi
Meet both in person and livestream now!
CURRENT SCHEDULE live and livestreaming:
Jodi’s Open Class
Open for anyone to join! I’d love to welcome you to the mat and offer you the gift of practice. OM.